We cater for small or large functions, corporate events, weddings and conferences. Our team of passionate professional chefs and staff are ready to ensure your catering is memorable. If you are wanting catering with a twist then your on the right page, if you are a little more humble we can also modify our creativity to suit your purpose. Kiwi Kai is about offering a great Kiwi experience. Here is an example of what we can offer however please contact us for a more personalised menu and quote.
Corporate Platters starting from $40 per platter - minimum 25 portions
- Kaimoana platters, Mixed platters, Antipasto, Gluten free platters, Sweet platters, Fruit platters choose up to 3 items per platter - we can do just about anything you request.
Morning tea for the office (min 10 pax).
- Bronze $10 per head (5 components)
- Silver $12 per head (6 components)
- Gold $14 per head (7 components)
French stick and Kiwi Kai pate's, assorted savories, assorted fresh sandwiches, local fruits, sweet treats, cheese and crackers, vegetable sticks and dip, vegetarian rice paper rolls, sushi, dumplings.
Luncheons (min 10 pax)
- light lunch, bread selection and sweet/fruit from $16 per head
- hot lunch, bread selection and sweet/fruit from $19 per head
- Finger food light lunch, wrap, dumpling, meat skewer, mini hangi pie or savory option, sweet treat and fruit from $12.90 per head.
Kiwi Kai Gourmet Hangi packs come with a fry bread and sweet slice (min 10 pax)
- Free range Chicken, 6 vegetables, stuffing $16
- Local Pork, 6 vegetables, stuffing $16
- Export quality Lamb, 6 vegetables, stuffing $16
- Gourmet vegetarian pack $16
All packs receive a fry bread and sweet treat
Kiwi Kai Fry Bread
- Packs of 20 $40
- Do it yourself! We have pre cooked fry bread for you to take home and finish. Take home packs of 20 $35.
Seafood Buffet $95 per head (min 10 pax)
E. Our infamous Seafood Maksa soup, kina shooters, pates and bread kite.
M. Steamed garlic mussels, baked whole salmon, pan-fried FOD with chive and lime sauce, paua dumplings with lime/coriander/soy dressing, prawn salad, raw fish salad.
V. Truffle infused potato mash, local steamed vegetables.
S. Asian slaw, bok choy and watercress salad.
D. Rich chocolate brownie with kumara ice-cream and candy strands, fresh local fruits.
Delivery options available for the Nelson Tasman region. Should you require onsite catering we will come to you, nothing is too big or too little for Kiwi Kai. For more detailed menu options please contact us